Canada is a country that takes in a lot of immigrants. With the current exchange rates between Canadian dollars and Romanian leu, it can be difficult for some people to secure a Canada visa. We have put together this article to help inform you on how to get your Canada visa despite the exchange rate.
What are the Requirements for a Canada Visa?
To qualify for a Canada visa, you must be a citizen of Romania or Slovakia and meet the requirements listed below. CANADA VISA FOR ROMANIA CITIZENS
To be eligible for a Romania visa, you must have a valid passport and visa from your home country. You must also have proof of financial support, which can include bank statements, letters from employers, or rental agreements.
To be eligible for a Slovakia visa, you must have a valid passport and visa from your home country. You must also have proof of financial support, which can include bank statements, letters from employers, or rental agreements.
Can You Get A Canada Visa by Yourself?
If you are a Romanian citizen or a Slovak citizen, you can apply for a Canada visa by yourself. To apply, you will need to provide your passport information, your visa application form (available at www.cic.gc.ca), and two photos. The processing time for a Canada visa is usually about 10 days.
How to Apply for a Canada Visa
To apply for a Canada visa, you will need to gather the following documents:
- Your passport.
- Your visa application form (available online or at any Canadian diplomatic mission).
- One passport-sized photo. CANADA VISA FOR SLOVAKIA CITIZENS
- Proof of your citizenship (birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, etc.).
- Proof of your residence in Canada (utilities bill, lease, bank statement/statement of account from a Canadian financial institution, letter from a landlord or property manager confirming that you live in the same place as the property is located, etc.).
- Evidence of funds to support your stay in Canada (at least C$10,000 in cash or certified check or travellers cheque). Note: You will not be able to enter Canada with less than this amount; if you have less money available to you on arrival, you can either convert some of your currency into Canadian dollars or obtain a loan from a Canadian financial institution.
- A completed health examination form (available from health-care professionals). If requested by the CBSA , you may also be asked to provide proof of inoculations against specific diseases (e.g., tuberculosis) and documentation about any medical conditions that might require treatment during your stay in Canada (e.g., a doctor’s prescription for medication).
- Photocopies of all documents listed above .
Once you have gathered all of the necessary documents, fill out the visa application
Cost of a Canada Visa
If you are a citizen of Romania or Slovakia, you can apply for a Canada visa online. The application process is simple and takes less than two hours to complete. You will need your passport photo, your visa application form, and payment information.
The cost of a Canada visa is $140 CAD. If you are travelling as part of a group of three or more people, the fee is reduced to $105 CAD. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email notification indicating the status of your application. If your application is approved, we will send you an email confirmation with further instructions on how to pick up your visa at the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country of residence.