If you are on a Belgian passport, you have the option to apply for visa for India. if you are looking for an Indian visa, Indian visa for Belgium is possible only if your stay in India will be less than 30 days.
What Countries are Eligible for an Indian Visa?
If you are a Belgian citizen, you may be eligible for an Indian visa. To find out, please consult the Indian Embassy in Belgium’s website for more information. INDIAN VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
How to Apply for an Indian Visa Online
If you are a Belgian citizen looking to apply for an Indian visa, the process is now entirely online! Here is a step by step guide on how to apply for your visa:
- Select ‘Apply Visa’ from the top menu and then select ‘e-Visa Application’.
- Choose your nationality from the drop-down list and then click on the ‘Check Eligibility’ button.
- If you are eligible to apply for an e-Visa, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill in all the required information on the application form, including your passport details and travel plans. Be sure to double check all your information before submit
What Documents do I Need to Provide?
If you are a Belgian citizen planning to travel to India, you will need to obtain a visa before your journey. When applying for an Indian visa, you will need to provide certain documents, including a valid passport, proof of onward travel, and a photograph. You may also be required to provide additional documents, depending on the type of visa you are applying for. INDIAN VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
As a Belgian citizen, you will need to provide a few documents when applying for an Indian visa. These include your passport, two passport-size photographs, and a completed visa application form. You may also need to provide additional documents, such as proof of onward travel or a letter of invitation from someone in India. Check with the Indian embassy or consulate in Belgium for the most up-to-date list of requirements.
Requirements of the Indian Embassy
If you are a Belgian citizen and you wish to apply for an Indian visa, there are certain requirements that you must meet. The first is that you must have a valid passport. The second is that you must have a recent passport-sized photograph. Third, you must have a copy of your travel itinerary. Fourth, you must have proof of financial means. And finally, you must have a letter of invitation from either the person or organization you are visiting in India.
The Indian Embassy in Belgium requires that all Belgian citizens who wish to obtain an Indian visa submit the following:
– A completed and signed application form.
– A passport photograph.
– A valid passport.
– Evidence of onward or return travel plans, such as a plane ticket.
– Any other documents that may be required by the Embassy, such as a bank statement or proof of employment.
The Cost of an Indian Visa
The cost of an Indian visa for Belgian citizens varies depending on the type of visa required. For a tourist visa, the cost is €60 for a single entry visa valid for up to 6 months. For a business visa, the cost is €80 for a single entry visa valid for up to 1 year. For an employment visa, the cost is €100 for a single entry visa valid for up to 2 years.